Certified Newb DORK

Angry Certified Hosting affiliate, nobody replies to my tickets

I am sorry to have to resort to the forum again to solve this issue but it seems that the only way to get an update to my ticket is if I post here.

I opened ticket #KEO-146-51223 ten days ago to request payment and I have not had a reply, a couple of days ago I updated the ticket priority to "High" to see if it would go quicker but still no reply. Could please anybody from the affiliate department update my ticket?

This is not an ideal situation for anybody, all I ask is for the $65 commission of one sale I made in June and that I was told is meant to be paid automatically without me even having to open a ticket to request payment.

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by malcarada; 10-09-2015 at 02:43 AM.

Certified Newb DORK

Hello,

I have now received an apology from the affiliate department claiming some error with the sending address, which is the same address as always and apparently they also forgot to reply to the ticket.

Well, I am very happy with this forum, after posting here it has taken them less than 24 hours to update the ticket with an apology and the payment is already in my Paypal, thank you Certified Hosting for having fixed this.
    Last edited by malcarada; 10-09-2015 at 10:13 PM.