Thread: Wordpress 3.0

Chief Marketing Officer

Default Wordpress 3.0

Who upgraded? Lot's of new features including custom post type, drag and drop menu management, post editor styling and the merging with Wordpress MU.

Tell us about your favorite feature and how you utilize Wordpress on your website!

Certified Newb DORK

Quote Originally Posted by Certified_Tonda View Post
    Who upgraded? Lot's of new features including custom post type, drag and drop menu management, post editor styling and the merging with Wordpress MU. Tell us about your favorite feature and how you utilize Wordpress on your website!
    I don’t know if it’s just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your website.

It appears like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This could be a problem with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen
    previously. Appreciate it

Certified Newb DORK

you can rearach this on google! like config for wordpress?

Certified Newb DORK

3.0 is out of date, you can update in your dashboard

Certified Newb DORK

Now it is wordpress 3.0.3 and it is quite good, Wordpress came up with some new features and that features really work good. I used it and i found it very easy to use and convenient for new users also.