Junior Member DORK

Default Thank you Certified Hosting

This is my way to say thank you to Certified Hosting, since I decided to use them I have never looked back.
    I have had no down time, I have had second to none support from the sales and technical departments which has always acted fast in responding to me.
    Server speed is fast so I had no problems what so ever.
    I have even had help when I had a problem with my third party script which Certified Hosting could of easily of told me it has nothing to do with Certified Hosting, they have always bent over backwards to help me.

Keep it up Certified Hosting, I will certainly recommend Certified Hosting to anyone I have contact with who are looking for a great hosting company.

Chief Marketing Officer

Quote Originally Posted by redgt9 View Post
    This is my way to say thank you to Certified Hosting, since I decided to use them I have never looked back.
    I have had no down time, I have had second to none support from the sales and technical departments which has always acted fast in responding to me.
    Server speed is fast so I had no problems what so ever.
    I have even had help when I had a problem with my third party script which Certified Hosting could of easily of told me it has nothing to do with Certified Hosting, they have always bent over backwards to help me.

Keep it up Certified Hosting, I will certainly recommend Certified Hosting to anyone I have contact with who are looking for a great hosting company.
    Thank you so much for posting a review! We try to offer personalized service based on your specific needs. We are glad to see that our efforts have been noted

Junior Member DORK

Robust System

I like the cPanel area. I've never have seen such many options like install scripts since I've been on the internet. I used to work with Asp.net lang, but I wanted to go along with real php wich is very, by comparing to other languages, stable.

I was looking for a good webhosting and I found this Certifiedhosting with nice offers. Usually I read, before signing up with a host, first the terms and then its reputation so I know how to deal with running my site. I need to say this hosting has indeed good REPUTATION (years of experience with all kind of people's wishes) whether you're an adult site-, business or community website owner, it's possible with a few steps.

The install applications are easy to run without any errors. It automatically completes the installation process for you. The database configuration, in your control panel, works 'fast' and you're on your way!

I'm telling this, because in the past I was wondering how to setup a basic website with scripts such as a simple forum. Now it was done in less than 1 minute!

I also like the email system so I can create one or more names. The email configuration settings are there for you to start with. It also explains to you the 'security' issue when you use your email client.

About all the best open source scripts, Certifiehosting has them automatically 'integrated' in its CPanel wich makes it much easier for users to start with instead of editing some codes before employing.

I just want to say my compliments to Certifiedhosting!

Keep on the good work.

Thank you for this great service ... I was looking for.

Certified Hosting Staff Certified Support's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bucar992 View Post
    Robust System

I like the cPanel area. I've never have seen such many options like install scripts since I've been on the internet. I used to work with Asp.net lang, but I wanted to go along with real php wich is very, by comparing to other languages, stable.

I was looking for a good webhosting and I found this Certifiedhosting with nice offers. Usually I read, before signing up with a host, first the terms and then its reputation so I know how to deal with running my site. I need to say this hosting has indeed good REPUTATION (years of experience with all kind of people's wishes) whether you're an adult site-, business or community website owner, it's possible with a few steps.

The install applications are easy to run without any errors. It automatically completes the installation process for you. The database configuration, in your control panel, works 'fast' and you're on your way!

I'm telling this, because in the past I was wondering how to setup a basic website with scripts such as a simple forum. Now it was done in less than 1 minute!

I also like the email system so I can create one or more names. The email configuration settings are there for you to start with. It also explains to you the 'security' issue when you use your email client.

About all the best open source scripts, Certifiehosting has them automatically 'integrated' in its CPanel wich makes it much easier for users to start with instead of editing some codes before employing.

I just want to say my compliments to Certifiedhosting!

Keep on the good work.

Thank you for this great service ... I was looking for.

Thanks Becar992 We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Welcome to the Certified Family!
    Certified Hosting Solutions
    Technical Support Team

Certified Newb DORK

This is quite good. This site is really nice.